Asian cuisine, especially Chinese, is known for instant and tasty dishes. If your sauce or mix is ready, you can almost cook any dish with rice or noodles within 15 minutes. Here are a few dishes you can make with Goody Kitchen’s meal makers!
What is Goody Kitchen meal makers?
Goody Kitchen meal makers are ready-to-cook sauces, making cooking easy at home. The sauces are made with fresh ingredients to store for at least six months. These are available in flavors like butter chicken, Korean BBQ, Moroccan tagine, tikka masala, and teriyaki.
While using Goody Kitchen meal makers, all you have to do is cook your chicken, beef, cauliflower, or anything that comes to your mind. After it’s properly cooked, add in the sauce and stir for a few minutes, and voila, your dish is ready within no time!
Here are some of the benefits of using Goody Kitchen meal makers:
Convenience: Goody Kitchen meal makers are available mixtures that you can use to prepare anything within 30 minutes.
A healthy option: Goody Kitchen meal makers are made with fresh, high-quality ingredients with a few preservatives. Hence, it’s safe to use.
They are versatile: Goody Kitchen meal makers can be used to make a variety of dishes, including stir-fries, curries, and pasta dishes.
Affordable prices: Goody Kitchen meal makers are available at affordable rates, and anyone can enjoy cooking, from college students to professionals and homemakers.
Asian recipes using Goody Kitchen meal makers
Korean BBQ with chicken and vegetables
- One kilo of boneless chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- One whole packet of Goody Korean BBQ Meal Maker
- One sliced colored bell peppers
- One white onion sliced
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides.
- Add the Goody Korean BBQ Meal Maker, bell peppers, and onion.
- Stir to combine and cook until the vegetables are tender.
Serve it hot with rice or noodles of your choice.
Japanese Teriyaki salmon
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- One whole packet of Goody Teriyaki Meal Maker
- One tablespoon of sesame oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brush the salmon fillets with sesame oil.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the Goody Teriyaki Meal Maker over the salmon fillets.
- Bake until the salmon is cooked thoroughly.
Serve this with either steaming rice or noodles.
Tips for perfecting your Asian cuisine cooking
- Use fresh ingredients for Asian cuisine, as many dishes mainly rely on the flavors and not the texture.
- Different Asian cuisines use other cooking methods and demand some giant woks or pans for making Asian recipes. So, choose and cook accordingly.
For cooking Asian dishes instantly, get Goody Kitchen meal makers from Carrefour, Danube, and
Where to find Goody Kitchen meal makers?
You can get Goody Kitchen’s meal makers from Danube, Amazon, and Carrefour.
What are Goody Kitchen meal makers, and how do they simplify Asian cooking?
These are readymade sauce mixes that can be added to your dishes and require no additional ingredients to enhance the flavor.
Can I use Goody Kitchen meal makers for vegetarian or vegan Asian dishes?
Goody Kitchen’s Teriyaki and Korean BBQ mix can be used for vegan and vegetarian dishes.